As a deep feeler, chances are you’ve got a rich inner life. What that means is you are in touch with your true self. You know who you are, what you like, and how you feel. Better than ANYBODY else, no matter what they say! With a rich inner life, you might enjoy…
- Being by yourself.
- Walking in nature.
- Admiring art.
- Reading books.
- Practicing meditation.
- Talking with your inner guide.
Why Your Inner Life is So Important?
Let’s face it, it’s a CRAZY time in the world! And many people get through it in neutral or overdrive.
Every human being has an inner guide. And all he or she wants to do is help you achieve your heart’s desire. She’s your personal cheerleader, best friend, confidant, and soul mate. Basically, she’s the love of your life! When things are good, you’re both happy campers. When life happens, your inner guide is pushed aside and fear steps in.
Why is that? Because most people let what other’s say influence how they think about themselves. Does this sound familiar?
Because you’ve got a rich inner life, you have the power to help people:
- SLOW DOWN and “smell the roses.”
- FIND more joy and happiness.
- TALK with their inner guide.
- ACCEPT they aren’t in control.
Share Your Power To Make a Difference
Life happens and there’s not a darn thing anyone can do about it. What you can control is how you respond to it. With a rich inner life, you’ve got the tools to make a difference. Are you sharing them with the world? If you are, THANK YOU! Tell us how by leaving a comment. If you aren’t, what’s holding you back? Check out Denzel Washington as he explains why you should ASPIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
So…what’re you going to do now? Tell us in the comments. Then get started. And remember, you’re not alone!
- Why Journaling is Really a Powerful Way to Improve Your Mental Health
- How a Daily Meditation Practice Quickly Improves Your Life
- Why Successful Role Models Can Actually Be Great Motivators
- 7 Fascinating Ways Being Committed To Yourself Brings Positive Change
- How Being a Highly Sensitive Person Can Really Effect Your Life Forever
- Ready to fully embrace life as a highly sensitive person?